1. You’ve got a funnel that are producing opt-ins and leads and sales every day.
2. You make content but it goes to multiple channels, none of which you own.
3. You see how you could build better relationships and sell more if people in one funnel knew about the other funnels, events and groups you have.
4. You’ve got funnels, websites, social profiles all over the place and there isn’t a single source where your new and raving fans can gather to get exposure to all of it.
5. A Google search for your name or your brand is only showing a step of your funnel that is too “advanced” for where they are at. (Hey, we’d all love to have a Google Search turn into a 25K coaching signup, but we know they need more nurture than that.)
6. Your tribe is confused about your offers or asking you the same questions over and over. Especially easy ones like how to work with you, where to get your bonuses, how to be an affiliate or JV.
7. You know that having a more professional brand is going to help your conversion rates.
8. There are people who are not feeling “sold” by your funnel and are searching you out to find other indicators of trust and credibility before spending money with you.
9. Your opt-ins are building a connection to the freebie lead magnet you just gave them, but you know it would be more valuable to you if they were a TRUE FAN with your BRAND.
10. You know you need a FunnelHub but need someone to do 95% of the work so it doesn't distract you, your team or the other priorities you have set.